Our primary goal as a provider of health care services to your children is to deliver outstanding clinical care and service. We are open five days a week and are on call 24 hours a day every day.
We strive to serve our patients efficiently and effectively. In order to achieve our goals, we request that each patient do their part in cooperating and adhering to the policies of our practice regarding insurance and payment.
FULL PAYMENT FOR ALL COPAYS, DEDUCTIBLES AND NON-COVERED SERVICES ARE EXPECTED AT THE TIME OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.
It is the patient's responsibility to:
- Know your insurance plan benefits pertaining to pediatric well and sick visits.
- Know what’s covered. Not all services are a covered benefit in all contracts (often well-exams and immunizations are not). It is your responsibility to be aware of your insurance company’s provision for payment of office visits, immunizations, well-child exams and routine annual exams including school, camp or sports physicals.
- Notify your insurance company and your Employer’s Human Resources Department of the birth of any new baby within 30 days of their birth.
- Carry your insurance card and present it to receptionist at the time of service.
- Make full payment of office visit co-payment, deductible, coinsurance and non-covered expenses at the time of your office visit.
- Advise the staff of any changes in address, home or emergency telephone numbers and insurance coverage at check in.
If you have a previous outstanding balance and acquire new insurance to cover your current charges, you are still responsible for the PREVIOUS OUTSTANDING BALANCE and may be subject to collection, if not paid, despite any new insurance. If your insurance coverage makes a partial payment and you are responsible for the balance or if you have any outstanding balance, full payment is expected in a timely fashion, but no later than 30 days from the receipt of your statement. If you must make alternate payment arrangements, please call our billing department promptly at 816-858-5253.
Please note that if your bank returns a check without sufficient funds, you will be responsible to reimburse us for our financial institution’s fee per check.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE MADE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE IN THE FORM OF CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARD.
We participate in most major insurance plans.
We recommend that you contact your insurance company, prior to making your appointment, to verify that we are a participating provider on your specific plan.
Thanks for allowing us to be here for the care of your children!